At FairMoney we work hard and get shit done. We value ownership and only recruit exceptional bar raisers restlessly chasing the most ambitious avenue. We love data driven and logical minds that support a direct feedback culture and don't waste time thinking about fancy titles. We make mistakes, value the learning process and embrace iteration. At the core of what we do is the customer and we will not rest before FairMoney is improving the live of millions.
*FairMoney is going global and is looking for an International Expansion Manager. *
The responsibility is to oversee the creation of multiple subsidiaries in African and Asian markets and manage on ground venture developers that are testing our product in the respective markets. The Expansion Manager is responsible for the high level success of the international expansion -
responsibilities include hiring, regular travel to the target markets and structuration of all processes on ground !
● Conduct on ground due diligence on the countries we are targeting and conduct further research on the feasibility of the expansion in the market.
● Hire 5 venture developer interns that will build the MVP in the target markets.
● Oversee the creation of the MVP of a (manual) loan product for the markets and improve it with competitive benchmarks/operations feedback in coordination with the venture developers.
● Manage the loan process from A to Z with the venture developers : customers acquisition (digital marketing), client selection, loan disbursement, collection - give loans manually.
● Interaction with high-level stakeholders (Lending licence, partnerships, …)
● General administration of the company’s subsidiaries (bank, admin, office)
● Weekly detailed reporting: loan volume, loan collection, default rate on each market.
● PnL and budget responsibility for the entire expansion project.